An awful lot has been written on the internet and in books about making money from photography. Before you read any further bear in mind a quote I heard many years ago.
“The quickest way to make money from photography – is to sell your cameras”
The photography section of Writer and Photographer has three aims
- Provide hints and tips on Photographic Techniques.
- Suggest ways of Combining Writing and Photography to make your work more saleable.
- Showcase some of my work.
- Is My Camera Any Good?
- The Concept – Taking Better Photographs
- Street Photography
- Exposure Settings
- Photographic Composition
- Composition or Technique?
- Why do you take photographs?
- Compose To Sell
- Writing Illustrated Articles
- Adding Photo Captions
- Online and On Paper Writing Styles
- Leaving Space For Text (copy space)
- Black Prince Steam Engine
- Captioning Aircraft Photos
- Qolsharif Mosque Kazan
- Longing For a Full Colour Life
- A Wish