An awful lot has been written on the internet and in books about making money from photography. Before you read any further bear in mind a quote I heard many years ago.
“The quickest way to make money from photography – is to sell your cameras”
The photography section of Writer and Photographer has three aims
- Provide hints and tips on Photographic Techniques.
- Suggest ways of Combining Writing and Photography to make your work more saleable.
- Showcase some of my work.
Portfolio Pages & Posts
- Online and on paper writing styles
- B12 Steam Locomotive 8572
- The P51D Mustang
- Leaving Space For Text (copy space)
- Black Prince Steam Engine
- Captioning Aircraft Photos
- Musa Calil (Dzhalil) Tatar Poet
- Qolsharif Mosque Kazan
- Kazan Tatarstan
- Longing For a Full Colour Life
- The Concept – Taking Better Photographs
- Exposure Settings
- Photographic Composition
- Composition or Technique?
- Why do you take photographs?